Tis the Season so sharing Five Fave Shopping options in the Highlands this December 2019
- Pre loved Bric-a-brac on offer @ The Good Yarn Bundanoon where I found my gorgeous Xmas drinks tray and glasses. Just add gin, tonic and some ice for a Xmas bevy!
- Local gem Quintessential Exeter stocks an array of pressy options conveniently opposite fave Exeter General Store.
- Leafy Argyle Street Moss Vale is bursting with inspo & cafes including: Suzie Anderson Home Made By Others, Nest and Burrow, Bowerbird on Argyle, Highlands Merchant and The Post Office Moss Vale
- Beautiful book selection The Book Shop Bowral AND jigsaws too. I nabbed a “Toy Car” jigsaw to keep everyone out of mischief on Boxing Day!
- Gift ideas galore Buy from the Bush in support of businesses doing it tough out west in the drought. I ❤️ the sheep studded baby blanket I bought for a new little family member.